Eastern Union Is Hiring 50 Summer Interns For Our New Multi-Family Group Division. Ready To Benefit With Hands-On Business Training & Future Growth Opportunities?
Eastern Union, a leading commercial real estate mortgage brokerage closing $5 billion in transactions annually, is now hiring summer interns to join our newly-launched Multi-Family Group Division.
While companies across America are resorting to layoffs during the COVID-19 pandemic, Eastern Union is one of the only companies in this industry that has not had any layoffs. Eastern Union remains committed to helping people obtain full-time employment and maintain respectable business careers.
As such, Eastern Union aims to hire 50 new interns to join the burgeoning Multi-Family Group Division from July 1, 2020 through August 28, 2020. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider applying for this internship position:
- Join a premier commercial mortgage brokerage as it launches a groundbreaking Multi-Family Group Division that aims to transform the entire industry
- All mortgage deals will be worked on under the auspicious of Michael Muller and Marc Tropp — ranked as the top two brokers at Eastern Union — and the driving forces behind The MFG Group
- Receive hands-on training from top Eastern Union executives, including Ira Zlotowitz and Abe Bergman, to learn the ins-and-outs from the undisputed leaders of the mortgage business
- Reap substantial long-term benefits with a generous commission compensation structure and significant future growth opportunities
- Take hold of an opportunity to join a select team of skilled financial professionals and business leaders who are forging new paths to success during these challenging times
- Open to people from all backgrounds — from recent graduates to veteran professionals — with a commission-based, hourly-structure allowing you to work from the comfort of your home.
Are you a self-motivated, highly driven individual ready to expand your career horizons by securing a foothold on the ground-floor of a rapidly emerging segment of the commercial real estate industry? Fill out the application form on this page … and prepare to succeed beyond your wildest dreams.